Dear Associate, We have an urgent requirement ,My Client at Overland
Park,KS looking for *ETL Developer with Markit EDM *: Long Term if any one
looking for new assignments, please send me your updated profile to
kranti...@yahoo.com for immediate consideration.

*Role:                                ETL Developer (*
Markit EDM Must)

*Duration:                         Long term*

*Location:                        Overland Park, KS*

*Needed Technical Capabilities:*

Ø Oracle PL/SQL:  extensive experience with SQL programming (SQL Server
preferred)

Ø Data Modeling using industry standard toolsets such as Erwin,
PowerDesigner etc

Ø Assess, implement and maintain the database designs and data models to
meet integration and reporting needs for the long term.

Ø Responsible for the conceptual, logical and physical data models and
database objects (tables, indexes, partitioning etc.)

Ø Tune database queries

Ø Document pseudo logic attribute specifications through the layers of the
data integration solution

Ø Experience or technical knowledge of Markit EDM Must