Hello,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please review the requirement and if you are interested  then reply back
with your resume pa...@palni.com  ASAP

Position : *IOS Developer*

Duration : *3 month project (possibly longer) *

Location : *Conshocken, PA (near Philadelphia)*

Our client is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for
pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile
applications.
Responsibilities

·         Design and fix advanced applications for the iOS platform

·         Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.

·         Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.

·         Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

·         Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
Requirements

·         BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject

·         3-5 years of software development experience

·         3-5 years of iOS development

·         Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store

·         A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch

·         Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text

·         Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

·         Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
·         Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle

Thanks&Regards

Pavan k
pa...@palni.com