Hi Folks,

I have the below opportunity for you. If you are suited and interested in
this position, please send me your most updated resume, so that we can
discuss your availability, work status, rate etc.I look forward to your
earliest response.

Please send your resumes to pra...@palni.com Or feel free to call me
@214-499-9756

*Informatica Developer with Hadoop *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 + months*

*Need GC & USC*

*Need locals for Face to face interview needed in the final round.*

Candidates must have 10 years of experience with Informatica ETL tool,
Oracle databases, Unix shell scripting developing and tuning Informatica
and Oracle code.

Key Requirements -
• Senior Informatica developer with 9-10 years of experience with ability
to design, code and unit test Informatica mappings. Informatica certified
developers a plus.
Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL Tuning - Understand existing code and make
tweaks as needed.
Candidate must have 6+ years of experience writing SQL queries and PL/SQL
code.
•Expertise in writing shell scripts and understanding of PERL required.
•1-2 years of Hadoop skills needed with knowledge of HDFS, Pig and Hive.
Hadoop connector experience with Informatica good to have. Big Data edition
experience a plus.
•Ability to work with Enterprise monitoring tools and help debug
performance bottlenecks.
Excellent oral and written communication skills