Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement. We do have
more openings with different clients all over USA.

Please forward your resume along with contact information ASAP at
*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>.

*Position: Ruby Developer*

*Location: **Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Visa: GC Citizen or OPT only*

Well our client is really looking for a Jr Ruby Developer. Do you have
anymore that is more jr level?

*Position Responsibilities:*

   - Learn how to do the following:
      - Write back-end code to test the wide functionality of products and
      software.
      - Write automated test scripts that allow for repeatable, reliable
      testing solutions.
      - Create Automated Testing documentation.
      - Execute automated test scripts, and report out results to team.
      - Analyze broken test cases and diagnose/repair to working order.
      - Diagnose/repair simple bugs within production code.
      - Perform code reviews of automation scripts and front-end codebases.
      - Maintain automation codebase.
      - Create simple SQL queries for validation of databases.
      - Write SOAP and RESTful API automated scripts.

*Required Skills:*

   - Ruby development experience a must (1+ years)
   - *Personality requirements: *
      - Hunger and curiosity to learn the newest technologies.
      - *Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as
      necessary.*
      - Creative, self-motivated team player willing to take the lead to
      develop cutting-edge innovative solutions.
      - Strong written and verbal communication skills.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>