Hi Folks

Hope you are doing great !!

Below is my requirement. Please go through the JD, If comfortable, revert
back with your Consultant updated resume to **pra...@palni.com*
<pra...@palni.com>

*NEED H1B copy and photo ID Before Submission...*

Position: Senior QA Lead
Duration: 3 months- mostly extendable
Location: Westbrook, ME (on site)

Our Client Seeking an experienced Senior QA Lead to join the Dev Ops pilot
for the LYNXX team. All candidates must have excellent communication
skills, attention to detail, at least 5+ years of relevant experience, and
the ability to multitask in a deadline oriented environment.  The best fit
on this project team will be a well-rounded individual.
Main responsibilities will be around QA/Test Automation, including:
1. Writing test planning
2. Writing and executing test cases
3. Reporting and managing test defects
4.test automation experience at the service layer using tools such as
SoapUI and/or
5.experience at the UI layer with tools such as Selenium
6. project management type skills too – not necessarily formally, but a
strong ability to plan and allocate work and see it through to its
successful conclusion