*****Need Locals for In-Person Interview*****

Hi Professionals,

Hope you're having good time !

Please find below the detailed Job Description and let me know if you have
any resource for this position.

*Role : Infrastructure Project Manager*

*Location : New York, NY*

*Job Specification :*
- Proactively track objectives, monitor and control progress of the
initiatives
- Ensure the effective coordination of work activities and objectives with
other internal departments and client entities as required
- Work with clients to develop partnerships, identify scalable solutions
which support business processes and objectives
- Oversee the analysis of client business requests and reports requirements
- Ensure the completion of administrative requirements in an accurate and
timely manner (e.g., status and metrics reporting, etc.)
- Ensure appropriate support for defined mission critical initiatives
- Performs other duties as required

*QUALIFICATIONS*
-1.  Previous experience in all phases of application software
development/maintenance life cycles in:
  a. Client Server / Web-based environment
- 2. Previous (3-5 years) Project Management or Project Management Office
experience required
- 3. Strong critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written
communications skills
- 5. Strong knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel pivot
tables
- 4. Ability to communicate effectively with clients and other IT staff at
all levels
- 6. Understanding of financial business and processes preferred

*Raj Yadav*

*Assistant Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*Email:* y...@idctechnologies.com <vik...@idctechnologies.com> |
www.idctechnologies.com

*Desk: *408-668-8744

*Fax:* 408-608-6088

*Address:* 1851, McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
“Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail