*Please share me a profile at :  kranti@palni.
<payal.j...@tresourceinc.com>com *

Hi ,

Urgent Need:  for *QA Engineer **@ San Bruno,CA (Local Only)*, for  5 +
month contract

Kindly let me know your availability for this project (OR) please refer any
one of your friends / Colleagues looking for the same opportunities.

As this is a very urgent requirement I would really appreciate if I get
your kind response.

Thank you!! Please send profiles to kra...@palni.com

* *If H1B  Need Visa Copy and ID Card Required along with the submission**

Senior QA Engineer
Location : San Bruno ,CA(Local Only)
Duration : 5+months

Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis
of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products. Requires a
bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of experience.

Minimum Qualifications :

 Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
  5 years of testing experience in large-scale web and / or e-commerce
applications
  3 years of experience on leading test activities on mobile platforms
  Experience leading test activities in scrum or agile methodologies
  Expertise in testing native applications on IOS and Android
  Experience testing applications implemented using services oriented
architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP,
HTTP
  Experience with web and mobile technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL,
Java Script, Node.js, Xcode, Android SDK
  Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or
release management and debugging tools

Additional Preferred Qualifications

- Experience automating tests on web, backend or mobile platform using any
open source software
- Experience testing large-scale ecommerce retail software would be a plus.