Hi Associates

I have the below opportunity for you with one of our direct client.. If
youare suited and interested in this position, please send me your most
updated resume, so that we can discuss your availability, work status, rate
etc.I look forward to your earliest response.

Please Send your resumes to **s...@excellerentsolutions.com
<s...@excellerentsolutions.com>* or Feel free to reach me @

*412-376-7481*

JOB DESCRIPTION-

POSITION- HRMS/HCM Business Analyst

Location- Pittsburgh, PA

Duration- Longterm

Responsibilities:

    Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop
requirements for requested enhancements

    Recommend technical solutions taking into account priorities and
tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders

    Build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design,
build QA/test, deploy, & support components

    Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and
technology partners.

    Lead and support communication and training

    Formalize & document processes to create leverage and scale

Required Qualifications:

    4+ years of experience supporting core HR systems

    2+ years of experience configuring and implementing HRMS,HCM system

Preferred Qualifications:

    BA/BS in Computer Science or related field

    Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work

    Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders
across the company

    Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating
clarity out of ambiguity
    Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with
ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences