Hi Associates

We are looking for an Application Security Analyst for one of our Direct
Client @  PA. Please forward your consultant's resume @
s...@excellerentsolutions.com

Position- .NET Architect

Location- Philadelphia, PA

Duration- 12-18 Months

 *Environment*

·         Best of Breed Microsoft Stack

·         AWS

·         Product Portal

·         ESB-SOA

*The Opportunity*

·         looking for senior level hands on architect to spearhead
architectural transformations of these product  and enrollment Portals.

·         Thought leadership

·         Strategic  Architecture and Modeling

·         Software Development and Go-Live Implementation

*Requisite Skills and Experience*

·         10 Year plus Enterprise Architecture and Design

·         Full Stack  .Net Architect  Expertise-MVC

·         S.O.L.I.D PRINCIPLES

·         Previous Product Benefits Portal/Healthcare Exchange
Project/Member Portal experience

·         Payer Product Domain Expertise Huge Plus

·         Ability to manage small software development teams