Hi ,

Hope you are doing Great !!!,

Please let me know if you are interested for this below requirement and
share me your update resume and *fill the details:*

Reply to *g...@anblicks.com <g...@anblicks.com>*

*Role: Sr. Java Applications Developer*

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12+ Months

*Responsibilities *

·         Utilize an object-oriented software lifecycle methodology.

·         Serve as a mentor/technical resource for Application Developers.

·         Attend requirements meetings and write requirements and/or design
documents.

·         Troubleshoot application systems based on issues arising from the
business or development teams.

·         Write code that abides by CDW coding standards and best
practices.

·         Participate in code reviews and make code changes when needed.

·         Collaborate with other team members to work on tasks in tandem.

 *Required Qualifications:*

*7 years’ experience with: *Java, Rational Software Architect or Eclipse

*3 years’ experience with: **Secured Token Service (STS),* Spring, Maven,
subversion or equivalent,  SOAP/WSDL, WAS and the WAS admin console,HTTPS
using TLS 1.1

*5 years’ experience with: *SQL

*Preferred qualifications:*

• Client-side encryption

• EJB 2.0

*Fill the Details:*

Full Name:

Phone number (for interviews):

Email id (for interviews):

Current location:

Relocation:

Visa Status:

SKYPE ID:

*Thanks & Regards*

Gana

Maruthi Technologies L.L.C  (D.B.A) Anblicks.
14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas Texas 75254

Phone :972-347- 0935  |  Fax :972-692-6957

Email   :g...@anblicks.com