*Hi,*

*I Hope you are doing great today.*

*Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.*

*Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to **mku...@tekshapers.com
<mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Columbus, Ohio*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Locals only…!!!!*

*Responsibilities *

*Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications
or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,
including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets. Must be able to apply
SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust
applications. Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented
Programming. Strong communication skills are required as position will
interact with business owners.    *

*Additional Job Details:  *

·         *What are the top 3 skills you are looking for? *

o        *Java 8, ReST, Micro services, SQL*

·         *Is there a possibility for extension?        *

o        *Yes *

·         *Could you provide a little background on the department and
project they will be working on? *

o        *Department is Ecommerce & Web Application development.    *

·         *What are some things that would stand out from candidates and
what are some disqualifiers? *

o        *QualifiersàGood communication skills, Hands on developer    *

o        *Disqualifiers àOnly support experience, no green field
development experience. *

·         *What would a typical day look like in this role as far as
workload? *

o        *Developing to specific tasks defined by an internal lead.
            *

·         *What is your timeline for reviewing, interviewing and hiring a
candidate? *

o        *If the right candidate is found, we will offer within 24 hrs. *

·         *What is the interview process, and timing behind it? *

o        *Shortlist, schedule interview. 2 FTE’s will interview the
candidate. If we like the candidate, then we’ll offer. All interviews
should be on-site & in-person, no phone/skype interviews.             *

·         *Are you open to an HI-B visa candidate for this role? *

o        *Sure. Doesn’t matter. *

·         *Does the resource need to be local or are you open to someone
relocating for the role temporarily?*

o        *Does not matter, however Interview has to be in person.
           *

·         *Must the resource sit on-site or are they able to work remote?
                *

o        *On-site.*

* Regards,*

*Manoj Kumar, *

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

* Phone-**248-565-4747 <248-565-4747>***150- Fax: **+1-248.254.7211
<%2B1-248.254.7211>*

*Email:-**mku...@tekshapers.com <mku...@tekshapers.com>*

*Gtalk/Hangout:-**angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com
<angelpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*