Greetings,

Hope you are doing well,

I am currently working on the below hot position with our client, as time
allows please go through the job description and let me know your interest.

*Lead Informatica Developer Duration: 6+ Months Client: BCBS*

*Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, *

*Must Have: *

10-15+ years experience in Information Technology

2+ health insurance Domain Experience

*Min 2+ years experience with below skills *

o   *Informatica*

o   *DEH* (data exchange hub)

o   *PowerCenter *

o   *DIH*(data integration hub)

Solid experience with Integrations.
Hands on experience with Database like Oracle & SQL

Experience with MDM (master data management) - Plus

Thanks & Be Well...

* HARISH | Sr. Sales Recruiter*

* Contact: (971) 517-7866 | Email: har...@cdrptech.com
<http://har...@cdrptech.com> *Fax: 503-334-4070