Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448-1153

Dear IT Professional,

Wishes for the Day !!!

Hope you are doing great.

We have new Job opportunity on Business Analyst with Financial Consultant
with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are
available please respond me back with your updated resume and contact
details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Business Analyst - Financial

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Must have all of this *

*A minimum of 6 years of work experience in a financial services*

*Must have a strong financial services background*

*Fixed Income domain knowledge/Financial Markets*

*Technical skills - Must be strong with SQL*

*Must be good with Excel*

*The team is working to expand the Credit Research platform to expose
Municipal, Structured Product and Bank Loan data.*

*Keys to this Position*

1. Communication skills.  This is an internal client facing role and strong
communication and relationship skills are needed. They will be meeting and
presenting to investment professionals.

2. We are seeking a systems analyst with 6 plus years of experience.  *Must
have a strong financial services background* and have experience gathering
and writing requirements along with data analysis.

3. Analytical rigor: We are seeking an analyst with strong analytical
capability.  Able to work with large volumes of data, able to problem
solve.  Able to write clear, concise and complete functional
specifications.

4. *Fixed Income domain knowledge/Financial Markets*.  The role will be
focused on Fixed Income Research, and baseline domain knowledge is
required.  Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal, Perform (Municipal data), Intex
(Structured Product data) experience would be a big +.

5.  *Technical skills - Must be strong with SQL* - ability to write
queries. *Must be good with Excel* (pivot tables and formulas), should be
able to get data and implement formulas for quick prototype.

6. Organization.  The role is in a fast moving environment and an ability
to be organized and proactively follow-up is a must to operate
effectively.

*The team is working to expand the Credit Research platform to expose
Municipal, Structured Product and Bank Loan data.*

*Minimum Requirements:*

*Qualifications                      *

*A minimum of 6 years of work experience in a financial services technology
environment*

Demonstrable understanding of Bond data required.

Strong understanding of investment processes, securities, analytics and
market data

Experience in middle office processes for an asset manager or financial
services firm

Self-starter with the ability to work independently as an individual
contributor as well as a strong team player

Strong understanding and experience with SQL with an ability to perform
data analysis and troubleshooting

Strong client relationship, communication and analytical skills

Change agent, creative, innovative and focused on continuous improvements

Demonstrated analytical experience on new systems build-outs as well as on
enhancements to existing systems

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related
discipline

------------------------------------

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES*

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Direct: (201) 448-1153

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com   ; javednesta...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.