*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: *
* WebSphere Admin Location: Atlanta, GA- Onsite interview is must- Local
profiles only*

*Duration: 6 Months + Contract*

WebSphere Admin. This is a Contract position with our direct client.  Below
are the details, please review and let's discuss. Let me know if you have
any consultant(s) matching the required skills set. Please include your
consultant(s) updated resume and contact information with your response.

*Job Summary*

   - Our Client, a premier automotive giant, is seeking an intermediate
   level WebSphere Administrator possessing 5+ years’ IT experience,
   preferably in WebSphere and other middleware technologies.

*Responsibilities*

   - The primary responsibility of the candidate is to provide support on
   various middleware products running in the Company such as WebSphere
   Application Servers, WebSphere Portal Servers and WebSphere Process Servers.
   - The candidate should be well experienced in migration of the various
   middleware systems from one data center to other.

*Qualifications Education*

   - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.

*Experience*

   - For Intermediate level, more than 5 years IT experience, preferably in
   WebSphere and other middleware technologies.
   - Experience with datacenter migration for middleware applications.
   - Experience in implementing high available architecture and enterprise
   monitoring solution.
   - Strong experience with WebSphere Application Servers, WebSphere Portal
   Server, Tomcat and other WebSphere products.
   - Strong middleware architecture background.
   - One or more years of practical experience in cloud technologies such
   as CI/CD pipeline, kubernetes, Dockers, and Cloud Foundry.
   - Strong analytical skills with strong experience in installation,
   configuration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of WebSphere.
   - Strong UNIX, Shell, Jython and Jacl scripts background.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>