Please send me a copy as well.  Thank you very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Perian Sully
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:50 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] Inventory, Access, Interpretation: The Evolution of
Collection Management Software - master's project

Hi everyone!

I believe I've sent everyone who requested it a copy of my recent
Master's Project, "Inventory, Access, Interpretation: The Evolution of
Collection Management Software." Next year, I'm hoping to begin
expanding this project into a book, encapsulating every issue about CMS
projects. So if anyone would like to read it, poke some more holes into
it, or expand on any points I have made, I'd certainly appreciate the
input! Or if anyone would like to read it for fun (ha!), please let me
know and I'll send the PDF along.

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you in a couple of weeks in
Pasadena! I'll be the one with weird orange and yellow autumnal hair.

--
Perian Sully
Collection Database and Records Administrator

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu