We have been putting video up on YouTube this past year. Our "channel"
consists primarily of those uploads, along with some "favorite"d
"fellow-traveler" videos.

Things are at the point where it seems like it would be good to do
more linkages between some of the videos--put them into the equivalent
of flickr sets or collections, for instance. Does YouTube have such
tools (beyond the use of folksonomic tagging, which I assume matters,
but can also be pretty generic)? I am thinking about a way to link
several videos from one concert, or conference, or department, or
whatever.

While I am at it, does YouTube have forums for the people uploading
video--the equivalent of the flickr forums? I haven't found such so
far, but I starting at no knowledge.

ari