We're using Twitter at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham, NC.
I'm trying to make it a "what it's like to be at the museum everyday"
snack bite of information.  We've got about 70 followers in a little
over two months.

I've tweeted with a visitor while he was here and we ran a #hanna
tweet experiment, asking folks to tweet their weather conditions using
the Beaufort scale (which is something we have an exhibit on).  We've
also had a retweet of a particularly funny animal dept. blog post and
I have tracked traffic on our site relative to tweet days/times and
we're seeing small spikes.

http://twitter.com/lifeandscience

Small successes, but they've all been "feel good" ones.

Beck Tench
Director of Web Experience
Museum of Life + Science
http://lifeandscience.org