The 2008 AAM Muse Awards

Don't Miss the Submission Deadline, Friday, January 11

Recognizing outstanding achievement in museum media, the AAM Media and
Technology Committee announces the 19th annual Muse Awards competition.

The 2007 Muse Awards competition received nearly 200 applications from a wide
variety of museums in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Entries
included audio, cell phone and interactive handheld tours, interactive kiosks
and multimedia installations, podcasts, blogs, games, websites, online
collection and image databases, videos and e-mail marketing campaigns. This
year we are expecting another exciting round of projects that reflect
innovation in the museum media community.

We will accept online applications on the AAM Media and Technology website from
Dec. 3, 2007, to Jan. 11, 2008. The cost is $25 per entry.

Visit www.mediaandtechnology.org to enter your project. If you have any
questions, please contact us via www.mediaandtechnology.org/feedback.html.

We look forward to your participation!