From: TAMSEN SCHWARTZMAN <tamsen_schwartz...@exchange.fitnyc.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Master students exhibition opening in Sweden!
To: "Museum Computer Network Listserv" <mcn-l at mcn.edu>
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 10:33 AM

I would love to blog about this!! Do you have any press photos?

Tamsen Schwartzman
Museum Media Manager
The Museum at FIT, Room E116
Seventh Avenue at 27th Street
New York, NY 10001
212~217~4547? **? 212~217~4561 fax
www.fitnyc.edu/museum
Visit our collections online at fashionmuseum.fitnyc.edu

Closes June 16: Seduction (www.fitnyc.edu/seduction)
Opens March 10: Muriel King: Artist of Fashion
Opens June 16: Isabel Toledo: Fashion from the Inside Out