>From our Development Director. Anyone have any suggestions? We will be
migrating our website to Drupal "soon", and I would think that some sort
of integrated email marketing tool with metrics functionality would be
of particular use here. Thoughts about that would also be helpful.

Thanks!

****
I am looking to switch our service, for the primary reason that I am
concerned that our db has grown "stale".. we are still using the tools I
set in place five years ago, and I am worried that there may be those
who are not getting mail just cuz the app, known address format are OLD,
etc...

Also, I want a better look-and-feel and an easier back-end user
interface to hand all this over to Faith, with an eye on her doing
reports of opens and clicks, users and interests, etc.

There's actually a lot of functionality, in terms of tracking with
Topica and I do not want to lose that moving forward (not being
leveraged well enough now).

can you please blast a question to your peeps, about bulk email services
and tools with an eye on metrics and reports?  Also, I want to start
list sharing with other local and national orgs. to build the list.
Anything you can get re: issues and case scenarios'd be greatly
appreciated.
****

Perian Sully
Collections Information Manager