From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Melissa Kinkley
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:40 AM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Who manages your social media presence?

Dear all,
In your museum, does your PR/Marketing staff manage your presence on flickr,
youtube, facebook, your blogs, etc. or someone else? If you have one, how
does your New Media team interface with PR/Marketing?

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa H. Kinkley
Manager of New Media & Family Interpretation

Smart Museum of Art
University of Chicago?
5550 S. Greenwood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637