From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Thomas Deliduka
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 2:43 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] do you Skype?

I'm a little confused. Why would Skype need to run down someone's pipe only to
jump back out again in a way of utilizing bandwidth for other calls? That seems
quite inefficient to take a detour in routing of a telephone call.

Thomas Deliduka
Director of Information Technology
Columbus Museum of Art
480 East Broad Street