Have you taken a look at Adobe Lightroom?

Boyce Tankersley

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Perian Sully
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:27 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] Visual sorting tools?

Hi everyone -

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Adobe Bridge extension or other
third-party software that would allow me to sort by color, and then move a
selection to another directory. Basically, I have a directory of 8600 images,
captured in RGB, but about 2/3rds of them are black and white photographs. I
would like to identify and segregate the b/w photographs and convert them to
grayscale. However, they're all mixed in with color photographs, making
selecting them incredibly time-consuming.

I did find this rather neat little software package, ImageSorter, which does
almost everything I want... save being able to select and move the black and
white images. http://pixolution.does-it.net/index.php?id=18

It looks as though Adobe is working on it as a feature in a future release, but
that doesn't help me now.

Any suggestions?

~Perian