From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Tucker, Sara
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:30 PM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] scanner recommendations?

Hi,

Does anyone have a wide-format (at least 11x17") scanner that you like and
could recommend? We need something that can do slides & transparencies too,
and hope to keep it under $2000, but would love to be able to scan something
at a quality high enough we could give it to printers.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Sara

Sara Tucker
IT Director