Apologies for cross posting!

Hi everyone,

I'm the new Digital Assets Manager at the Portland Art Museum and we're
installing Extensis Portfolio next month. Our collections management
software is MIMSY and I was wondering if any of you currently use MIMSY
and a DAMS (bonus if that DAMS is Portfolio) and if so, had any advice
about using the two together and suggestions for workflows.

Also, are any of you Extensis Portfolio users using an XMP custom panel?
I'm trying to determine if this is something we should use.

Any and all insight is very much appreciated!

---

Emma Wolman

Digital Assets Manager

Portland Art Museum