...remember to bring your donations for the annual MCN silent auction!

Proceeds from the silent auction benefit our scholarship program, which
helps emerging museum professionals attend our conference. Several
exciting items (LCD screens, DAM software, museum banners, and even
jewelry!) have already been committed...what are you bringing?

Here are some ideas...

* Items of any sort--new or old, seriously useful or cheerfully
unrelated to museum work--that may be carried by airline passengers
* Exhibition catalogues, institutional publications, museum bags,
clothing, and other souvenirs
* "Intangible" things like free services or discounted registration for
professional events
* Your crafts, i.e., photography, paintings, prints, knitting,
embroidery, mosaics or anything else that will fit into a suitcase

Remember, all auction donations are tax deductible!

Auction items will be accepted at the Conference Registration Desk on
all day Wednesday and Thursday until noon. You may place your bids until
5:30 Thursday, when we stop the bidding and announce the winners.

Jana Hill
MCN 2009 Silent Auction Chair