Introducing the launch of MuseTech Central, the MCN Project Registry!

MuseTech Central provides a place to share information about technology-related
projects in the cultural heritage sector. From implementations of digital asset
management systems, to the latest use of educational media and interactives,
the registry represents the latest technology and information management
projects in museums, libraries, and archives.

This community-supported registry offers an opportunity to change the way we
disseminate information about the projects we are implementing, and opens new
possibilities for networking and knowledge sharing. Instead of responding to
inquiries about projects your institution is undertaking by sending
documentation via email, register the project at MuseTech Central and direct
interested parties there for the most up-to-date and accurate information. Use
the registry to learn how your colleagues are implementing technology projects
in their institutions or to evaluate the latest trends in our sector.

Visit MuseTech Central today at www.musetechcentral.org and view some of the
technology projects that have already been registered, and then enter your own
projects. Its fast and simple! The registry is also accessible from MCN's
website at www.mcn.edu.

MCN would like to thank the Museum Software Foundation and the dedicated team
of museum professionals who contributed considerable time and effort to create
MuseTech Central for our community.  The Museum Software Foundation is a
not-for-profit organization that supports the collaborative development of open
standards, and open source solutions, for software systems used by museums.