able to take with them. Tuition for this 4 day course is $925. This fee also
includes room and board on our campus in Mt. Carroll, IL and all equipment and
supplies necessary. More information and registration forms can be found on our
website at www.campbellcenter.org

Care of Metal Objects Workshop
The Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies is offering a Metals
Workshop on September 11-13, 2008. This hands-on workshop is designed for those
caring for metal objects in their collections. It will review chemical
properties, alloy and finish identification, fabrication technology, causes of
deterioration, proper handling and storage, preventative care and maintenance,
and reduction of surface corrosion and tarnish. The tuition for this 3 day
course is $750. This fee also includes room and
board on our campus in Mt. Carroll, IL and all required materials. More
information and registration forms can be found on our
website at www.campbellcenter.org

The Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies
203 East Seminary Street    Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
815-244-1173