Hi all,

This query re: digital image preparation and web delivery by museums
is forwarded from ImageLib with permission of the Bates College
student who posted it there.

She's not an MCN-L subscriber, so if anyone feels like responding,
please reply offlist directly to her at <acoren at bates.edu>.

cheers,
Rob

Rob Lancefield (rlancefield [at] wesleyan.edu)
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459-0487 USA
860.685.2965
Board of Directors, Museum Computer Network