I am. I embed the following language into our images:

"Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0
United States License. You may freely copy, distribute, display, and
perform this work for your own use. You may not alter, transform, or
build upon this work. You must attribute the work "Provided by Judah L.
Magnes Museum, under Creative Commons license". You may not use this
work for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this work for
reproduction, please contact: ATTN: Rights and Reproduction, Judah L.
Magnes Museum, 2911 Russell St., Berkeley, CA 94705"

As far as useful goes, since we've not built the web portion of our
image database yet, its usefulness or lack thereof hasn't shaken out
yet.

Perian Sully
Collection Database & Records Administrator
Judah L. Magnes Museum
2911 Russell St.
Berkeley, CA 94705
510-549-6950 x 335