From: mcn-l-boun...@toronto.mediatrope.com
[mailto:mcn-l-bounces at toronto.mediatrope.com] On Behalf Of Rob
Lancefield
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:47 AM
To: mcn-l at toronto.mediatrope.com
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] MCN-L post acknowledgement

And I like the fact that the default preference aparently is for
acknowledgment messages like this to go back to senders of successful
posts.

r.

At 6:27 AM -0700 5/24/06, mcn-l-bounces at toronto.mediatrope.com wrote:
>Your message entitled
>
>     Re: [MCN-L] Hello World
>
>was successfully received by the MCN-L mailing list.

>Your preferences:
>http://toronto.mediatrope.com/mailman/options/mcn-l/rlancefield%40wesle
yan.edu

Rob Lancefield                           rlancefield at wesleyan.edu
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University      www.wesleyan.edu/dac
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459 USA        tel. 860.685.2965
Board of Directors, Museum Computer Network           www.mcn.edu

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any
attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the
original message.  Thank you