_____

From: Nilsen, Dianne
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:48 AM
To: 'mcn-l at mcn.edu'
Subject: FW: Can a CIS be a DAMS too?

This message is being resubmitted to the MCN List, now that it is up and
running again.  If you already received it, please forgive the
redundancy.  Thanks in advance to any of you who have the time and
inclination to share your thoughts. Special thanks to Marla Misunas and
Tim Au Yeung for comments they have sent to me personally.

  _____