Christine Droll wrote:
> I apologize for sending this message to the entire listserv, but I have
> been trying to change my delivery option to digest.  I have logged in
> using the password that I was given by MCN in February 2006, but it
> refuses entry to me.  Any tips on how to make this work?

Go to the link at the bottom of the email messages -

Put in your email address in the field at the very bottom of the page (

To unsubscribe from mcn-l, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:)
This will take you to another page where one of the choices is to click
on the button to send yourself a password reminder

This will send you your current password.

You can then use that password to do anything else with the mailing list
that you want

(says Steve, who also runs Mailman mailing lists and is very accustomed
to being asked that question).