From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Richard Urban
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:40 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] MCN 2006 - Access to Assets - Preliminary Program
Available

The 34th Annual Museum Computer Network Conference
Access to Assets: Return on Investment
November 8-11, 2006
Pasadena, CA
http://www.mcn.edu/conferences/

At MCN 2006 in Pasadena, we will explore ways we've found to
demonstrate useful, successful methods for accessing technology;
we'll share our challenges and triumphs as we network together to
creatively and effectively improve our bottom lines. We'll discuss
the many ways we've found to maximize the compelling value of our
technology collateral, keeping in mind that the bottom line is not
always financial, sometimes it's intellectual, and sometimes, it's
just for the greater good.

Visit http://www.mcn.edu/conferences to view the preliminary program
and find information about how you can join us this fall in Pasadena.
You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu