From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Deborah Wythe
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:28 PM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] conference presentations

There's been a discussion on the TMS listserv about managing digital
images
and I wanted to point them to the Psasdena conference presentations that

were posted on the MCN website. I >know< they're there, I remember the
announcement and seeing them, but darned if I can find them on the site.

Help!

Thanks,
Deb Wythe

Deborah Wythe
Head, Digital Collections and Services
Brooklyn Museum
200 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11238
tel: 718 501 6311
fax: 718 501 6145
deborahwythe at hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmt
agline

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any
attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the
original message.  Thank you