London. N1 7ED
Tel: 020 7410 2207
Fax: 020 7600 1058
Email: jottevanger at museumoflondon.org.uk
www.museumoflondon.org.uk
Museum of London is changing; our lower galleries will be closed while they
undergo a major new development. Visit www.museumoflondon.org.uk to find out
more.
London's Burning - explore how the Great Fire of London shaped the city we see
today www.museumoflondon.org.uk/londonsburning
Before printing, please think about the environment