Last summer, AAMD began recommending that museums can share thumbnail-sized
(max 250x300 px in their definition) images of works with problematic copyright
under Fair Use.

This announcement came before the Met's recent website relaunch, but /after/ we
had already committed to displaying thumbnails of those works at max 150x150.
We're now just beginning to move on updating our thumbnails to the larger size
recommended by AAMD.

Has anybody else responded to that recommendation yet? Would you share any
questions/answers that came up in the process?

Thanks,
Matt