Quixis)

Deb Wythe
Brooklyn Museum

deborahwythe at hotmail.com

Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:41:06 -0400
From: tfuller...@vmfa.state.va.us
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Quick DAM/CMS survey

All, I am certain this has come up before in bits and pieces, but I am
pulling together some data and I am interested in a couple quick facts
regarding DAM/CMS implementation. If you are willing, can you please let me
know what DAM system your institution is currently using and when it was
implemented, as well as what CMS you are using and when that was set up?

Hopefully, I will be flooded with quick responses. Feel free to respond
off-list.

Thanks!

-Travis

--
Travis Fullerton
Photographer, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu