 Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:03:32 -0600
From: julianne.me...@gmail.com
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] MAAE Thesis Help: Museums and Social Media

Hi, I am a student at The Art Institute of Chicago. I am currently working
on my graduate thesis, my research is on Museums and their use of social
media to extend the learning experience outside the institutional walls. I
am hoping that some of you may take the time to visit my research website
and  take a quick 7 question survey so I may collect some research data.
All personal and institutional names will not be made public. I only
request them for my own organization of the data collected. Thank you for
your time. all questions, feedback, and help is more than welcomed!
www.museumsocial.com

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu