Hello all?
?
Please excuse, as they say, cross-postings:
?
The AIC Annual Meeting has extended the deadline for submitting an abstract to
9/20. I?m Program Chair for the Electronic Media Group this year, and strongly
urge anyone with an interesting project in the field of conserving time-based
art?video, audio, film, software, or anything pertaining to media conservation
in a fine art setting?to submit an abstract.
?
http://www.conservation-us.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.viewpage&pageid=712
?
The meeting will be in Albuquerque May 8-11, 2012: submissions are done through
the AIC website but please feel free to e-mail any questions, or let me know if
you?d like to talk about an idea.
? Thanks very much,
? Jeff Martin
Executive Director
Independent Media Arts Preservation (IMAP)?