Hi everyone ?

We are looking to hire a Guest Services Supervisor to assist
with the management of our Guest Services staff handling both museum
admissions and theatre box office.  It?s a great opportunity for someone
with a customer service/box office/museum admission background to gain valuable
managerial experience and take part in a brand new organization!  Here is
a link to the job description:

http://themim.org/about_job_opening_49.asp

The position is based in Phoenix, AZ at the Musical Instrument Museum.
We will also be
posting additional positions fairly soon along the lines of Group Sales and
full/part time Guest Services Associates, so people can keep their eye on our
site for some additional opportunities.
Thanks!

Ivan Schustak

Guest Services Manager