That sounds like an idea with great potential, especially if you can make a
mobile version of your museum website that has information about objects the
patron is viewing.  I don't have experience with managing wi-fi policies in
particular, but it seems like a very good idea to have a terms of service
that must be agreed to before allowing a connection.

Ethan Gruber