Hello everyone,

At the National Museum we have some equipment for environmental measurements in
the 18 exhibition rooms are brand oaklon, the problem is that in order to know
the measurements should be down each of the dataloggers and download the
information into a computer, therefore the information is not online is because
that work is done weekly

We are interested in having our 40 dataloggers in a system online so that those
responsible may review the conditions on your computer at the time and not a
week later, I would like to know experiences from other museums to obtain this
information online through wireless network and the LAN, or what alternatives
are already familiar with these devices is trademark "Oakton" or with other
brands.

Regards,

Margarita Lucia Vivas Becerra
Coordinadora Inform?tica
Museo Nacional de Colombia
Carrera 7 # 28 - 66
Tel. 3 81 64 70 Ext. 2130
mvivas at museonacional.gov.co <mailto:cmatalinarobayo at museodelchico.com>
Bogot?, Colombia
www.museonacional.gov.co<http://www.museonacional.gov.co/>

________________________________
El Museo Nacional de Colombia invita a la Exposici?n Las Historias de un grito.
200 a?os de ser Colombianos. Del 3 de julio al 10 de octubre del 2010.

________________________________
CONFIDENCIALIDAD. Este mensaje y sus documentos anexos son confidenciales y
dirigidos exclusivamente a los destinatarios de los mismos. Si por error, ha
recibido este mensaje y no es el destinatario, por favor, notif?queselo al
remitente y no use, informe, distribuya, imprima, copie o difunda este mensaje
por ning?n medio. El Museo Nacional de Colombia no asume responsabilidad legal
por el contenido de este mensaje. Cualquier opini?n manifestada pertenece s?lo
al autor y no representa necesariamente la opini?n de la firma salvo que
expresamente se especifique lo contrario. Gracias

CONFIDENTIALITY. This message and any attached files are confidential. They are
for the intended recipients only. If an error has misdirected this e-mail to
you, please, notify the author and do not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or relay this e-mail. The National Museum of Colombia does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the firm unless otherwise specifically. THANK YOU

Por favor considere su responsabilidad ambiental antes de imprimir este correo
electr?nico.