From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Holly Witchey
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 7:22 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Cc: Tom Hood
Subject: [MCN-L] If not a big set of headphones than what? A little
helpplease....

Dear List-Servers:

Our head of exhibitions would like to install a few (3 count 'em)
listening stations in a special exhibition this summer.  Our head of
design doesn't like the look of big old headphones hanging from the
wall--and our customers often suffer from a fear of germs associated
with equiment to be used by many.  Anyone got any cunning ideas as a
delivery mechanism that will satisfy the needs of both parties.  Did I
mention there's a recession and we aren't looking to mortgage the farm
for this one?

Holly M. Witchey, Ph.D.
Director of New Media Initiatives
The Cleveland Museum of Art
11150 East Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Telephone: 216-707-2653
Email: hwitchey at clevelandart.org
You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu