I am sure this is not common among websites, but this is quite easily
available by looking up any non-profit through the Foundation
Center<http://foundationcenter.org/findfunders/990finder/>or
Guidestar <http://www2.guidestar.org/>.  That aside, I would really like to
know what type of museum related sales would be covered by what type of
Flexible Spending Account.

Len Steinbach