From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Montgomery, Renee
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:38 AM
To: mcn-l at mcn.edu; RCAAM at SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU; LISTSERV at
HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Subject: [MCN-L] FW: can you pls post this to the RC,MCN and MuseumL list
serves. tx

Attached is a personal project to which I'm hoping you all can
contribute in your infinite knowledge to all-things-museum related.  As
a personal project with the help of several others, I'm trying to
develop a bibliography of books about children in museums - museums of
all kinds, but fiction books only,  like books stories children solving
crimes, wandering around at night, traveling through time, encountering
dinosaurs, ghosts, etc, etc with museums as the background. Can be
picture books or K-12 novels.

Could you pls let me know of any books I might have missed to your
knowledge?  And please circulate to anyone else in your museum
knowledgeable about this, eg, librarians, educators?  The list can be
updated at any time, but I'm hoping for the majority of feedback by
August 1st.  Thank you

Renee Montgomery

Assistant Director

Collections Information and Risk Management

Los Angeles County Museum of Art

T 323 857 6059

E reneem at lacma.org