We here at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with an institutional
archives program, are also trying to get organized re policies/practices
concerning legacy and new files/records etc.  Our basic retention
schedule has been 'copped' from other institutions but Maja, if you want
to contact me offline to discuss the implementation of these procedures,
pls do so

Renee Montgomery
Asst. Director
Collections Information