The Henry Art Gallery is interested in selling some mid-price items
through our Website as soon as possible. We do not need a custom
shopping cart solution and instead are exploring various third-party
solutions. The intent is not to sell merchandise like mugs or posters,
but to sell more specific items (one-offs).

I've been looking into Google Checkout, Amazon, and Yahoo. Can anyone
recommend one of these over the others or another third-party solution
that can be implemented immediately without too much trouble?

Thank you!

Erin Weible

DIG Project Manager

Henry Art Gallery