Hi,

I came across Ari's blog regarding open source digital asset management
or the lack thereof... I'd like to introduce our open source software,
OpenEdit DAM. http://www.openeditDAM.com

OpenEdit is a JAVA based 100% pure web DAM solution and can be run on
any platform. We have been working with corporations and organizations
in need of DAM for several years which has allowed us to develop a
robust digital asset management solution.

OpenEdit DAM users include single users as well as those needing an
enterprise-wide DAM system. OpenEdit DAM allows you to manage and share
all of your digital files, you can upload, download, search, share,
etc., it's a very feature rich application.

OpenEdit is free to download, install and use, technical support is free
via our online user forum.

Please take a look at OpenEdit and let me know what you think!

Regards,

Julie Riley
OpenEdit
http://www.openeditDAM.com