The Henry Art Gallery in Seattle, Washington, recently received a grant
to update its collections management system and bring our collections
online. We are in the process of migrating data from the archaic Snap!
to Mimsy XG. I am looking for other institutions that have recently gone
through this process to tell me about their experiences. It seems as if
the conversion process will go smoothly, however I would greatly
appreciate any advice on creating web portals using Mobius. I'd be
particularly happy to hear about any experiences creating a public web
interface with Mimsy XG or exporting data to external sources.

Our plan is to get the basic collections management system up and
running in the next 30 days. Following this, we will be rolling out
internal web interfaces using Mobius. Finally, we are to develop three
database-driven web modules for public consumption. These modules will
launch from an overarching collections information and search page on
our new website (eta March 2008).

Thank you in advance for any information or pointers you might be able
to provide.

Erin Weible

Digital Interactive Galleries (DIG) Project Manager

Henry Art Gallery

University of Washington
15th Ave NE & NE 41st St
Box 351410